Are you looking for a photography company with the skills, knowledge and equipment to photograph your team or league?
Cypress Content Creation’s Ronin Visuals has the solution to your problem.
Do you have a large group, that isn’t sports or school-related? We can provide services for your organization, too!
What type of sports-related organization will benefit the most with our volume photography services?
Little League baseball and softball, Pop Warner Pee-Wee football and other youth football and cheerleader leagues, select baseball and softball teams, club volleyball, Babe Ruth baseball, and dance company recitals will be easy decisions with our volume photography services.
What are team and individual pictures?
This is the photo industry’s term for group photos when combined with speedy portraits of the team members.
How fast are team and individual pictures?
The speed at which your group or organization gets done is ultimately dependent upon the possibly hundreds of people to be photographed. But that is a very vague answer, isn’t it? A good standard is one to two minutes per individual, but in most cases it will be much faster. However, any estimate can be thrown off with all the many variables to be considered, such as:
- Age, experience, and attitude of the individual participants. A Kindergartner takes longer to pose than a college athlete for a run-of-the-mill portrait. These variables all add up when brought to scale. An additional 30 seconds per person X 200 = an extra 1 hour, 40 minutes.
- Type of portraiture required.
- Quality level of images (e.g. Cinematic Portraits, Executive portraiture, or Company individual pictures)
- With sports, does the sport require props? (e.g. Baseball and softball often need a bat for posing. Track and field participants may need a baton, or other accessory to “tell their story” in the portrait.)
- Group photos are all affected by these and more variables. The larger the group, the longer it will take to get everyone into position. Team and group photos need to be done at the beginning or end of each team’s session. At Ronin Visuals, we prefer to handle group photos before transitioning to the team’s individual participants. With youth sports leagues, it allows players to reunite with families and move on with their day.
- Most importantly, we make group photos FUN!